September 15, 2019, 7:54 pm     Trending Topics     claudine barrettoRaymart SantiagoMiss World 2013Chito MirandaNeri NaigMegan Young
pinoystop home

Claudine Barretto Confirms Raymart No Longer Living With His Family [Video]

Straight from the horse’s mouth, it is now confirmed that Raymart Santiago is no longer living with Claudine Barretto and his family.

The revelation came from Claudine herself in an interview with Nelson Canlas for the Chika Minute segment of 24 Oras.

In the interview at the sidelines of a birthday party for Sabina, Claudine’s and Raymart’s adopted daughter, Claudine could be seen holding back emotions as she answers hard-hitting questions from Canlas.

The party was held at the Blue Water Day Spa in Quezon City on July 6 when Barretto also told members of the media that she is back in showbiz. Sabina’s real birthday is June 21.

According to Barretto, Santiago did know that there was a party for Sabina. “Alam niya na may party,” she said.

When Canlas said that he noticed that the Santiagos including Raymart did not attend the party, Claudine did not answer and just forces a smile instead.

When asked if Santiago “reached out” to Sabina through sending a gift or a bouquet of flowers, Barretto answered “no”.

However, Barretto still included Santiago’s name on the birthday cake for their daughter saying that “Siyempre, gusto ko pa rin maramdaman ng anak ko na mahal siya dahil alam ko na mahal naman talaga siya ng papa niya.”

Earlier in April, rumors started spreading that Santiago has left their home in Quezon City. Later that month, Claudine’s mom, Inday Barretto, confirmed that Raymart was no longer living with her daughter in their Quezon City home.

Meanwhile, Claudine Barretto said that she does not know where Raymart Santiago is staying but said that “Pumupunta-punta siya sa bahay a few weeks ago, 'til hindi naging maganda yung kinalabasan nun.”

Asked if they talked about the kids and other things, Barretto said that they talked about the kids and everything.

Suddenly turning cryptic, Barretto mentioned Santiago shooting a video of her and her children.

Asked what is in the tape, she said, “Pag lumabas, sa kanila na nanggaling yun…And it traumatized me and my children.”

Last month, Barretto posted photos on social image sharing site Instagram showing what appears to be a bruise on her face. She deleted the photo shortly afterward after people noticed the alleged bruise.

Claudine confirming his husband does not stay with her anymore and that he did not reach out to their daughter on her birthday comes hot on the heels of the still-unresolved Barretto family conflict where Claudine is fighting her sister Gretchen which has left the family divided.

Like this post? Please share!

Claudine Barretto Confirms Raymart No Longer Living With His Family [Video]

More News

Comments
comments powered by Disqus