October 21, 2019, 10:45 am     Trending Topics     claudine barrettoRaymart SantiagoMiss World 2013Chito MirandaNeri NaigMegan Young
pinoystop home

Annabelle Rama Says New Showbiz Project Would Involve Her Whole Family

Annabelle Rama is back with a vengeance. It has been a while since she took a short hiatus from the limelight. She was less visible in show business in the past months because she ran on the recent mid-terms elections. She hoped to become a house representative for her hometown in Cebu but she failed to win in her bid.

The last time we heard about her was when she briefly entertained some reporters about former ward JC de Vera’s decision to dump her as his manager. Now, it seems that she is swinging back to showbiz circles. She had tried to be less visible even though she is facing an estafa case filed by first cousin a few weeks ago.

Annabelle has been busy posting updates to het Twitter followers. But soon, the feisty stage mother and talent manager would be hand-on involved in an exciting project, which would bring her back to showbiz fans’ eyesight.

Surprising project

Annabelle has recently chatted with some showbiz reporters. She tried not to talk about the legal case she is facing these days. Instead, she disclosed that she and her favorite son Richard Gutierrez are cooking up a new and exciting project that would involve not just the two of them but their entire family.

She has expressed her gratitude that Richard is now a freelancer after his contract was not renewed by GMA-7 (or did he opted not to renew?). She also revealed that even Raymond and Ruffa Guttierez are now freelancers. That means the project they are conceptualizing would more likely push through.

Being freelancers, the three Gutierrez celebrities may take their liberty to work with any network they want to work with. That could possibly give clues as to what the new family project could be. For now, Annabelle prefers to stay mum about it. But there are speculations that it could be a reality TV show, in the style of the US’ Kardashians.

Update about Richard

The reporters also did not let the opportunity pass to ask Annabelle about how Richard is doing these days. It has been a few months since he declared that he would temporarily take a break from the show business. There were also persistent rumors that ABS-CBN turned down his feelers to transfer in the network.

Annabelle revealed that Richard would get back to work soon. She disclosed that her son has recently received a letter from GMA Films, informing him about a new movie project that the film outfit is cooking up for him. Richard was given just here months to start and complete shooting for his latest movie.

She also disclosed that Richard and girlfriend Sarah Lahbati’s ongoing relationship is going stronger. The two went to Los Angeles California last month along with Richard’s family. There were reports that they took their alleged baby boy on the trip.

Like this post? Please share!

Annabelle Rama Says New Showbiz Project would Involve Her Whole Family

More News

Comments
comments powered by Disqus