Megan Young Is Miss World 2013Miss World Philippines Megan Young is the Miss World 2013. The actress-model won the crown during the coronation night at the Nusa Dua Convention Center in Bali, Indonesia on September 28 (Saturday).
Megan won three of the five—Top Model, Beach Fashion and Multimedia Challenge—competitive events in the pageant. She is the first Filipino to win the elusive blue crown.
Megan earlier dedicated "whatever happens" in the pageant to her family and the Filipino people.
Here is Megan’s answer during the question and answer portion: “I treasure a core value of humanity and that guides people why they act the way they do. I will use this to show other people how they can understand each other. As one, we can help society.”
The question was, “Why should you be Miss World?”
- Miss World 2013: Megan Young
- 1st Princess: France
- 2nd Princess: Ghana
Special Event Winners:
- Top Model: Miss Philippines – MEGAN YOUNG
- Talent: Miss Indonesia – VANIA LARISSA
- Sports: Miss Netherlands – JACQUELINE STEENBEEK
- Beach Fashion: Miss Brazil – SANCLER FRANTZ
- Beauty With A Purpose: Miss Nepal – ISHANI SHRESTHA
- Multimedia: Miss India – NAVNEET DHILLON
Photos from Miss World 2013
Here's the Crowning Moment Video:
Congrats Megan Young!!!