Sarah Lahbati Is Back On TelevisionSarah Lahbati is back to acting after a year of hiatus following an alleged pregnancy and her issue with GMA-7 management.
She has peace of mind now, Sarah said, especially since the issue with GMA Films President Annette Gozon-Abrogar has already been settled. Yet, Sarah knows that issues will never really die down, so she just has to remain strong.
The Swiss-Filipino actress said she doesn't want to go through that ordeal again. Sarah and Annette exchange libel cases last year. On February 17, 2014, they were able to settle their issues through a mediation.
Sarah is busy with her new project, the made-for-TV movie of TV5 entitled "More Than Words." This is her first project after being in Geneva, Switzerland for a year.
"It feels nice. I miss this. Masaya that I’m back, I’m working. I’m acting again."
At first, she was surprised again because of the waking hours and the schedule of her new show. She didn't know that was her schedule before. But, she has adjusted now, the actress added.
Is she formally transferring to TV5? Sarah said she is still an exclusive artist of the Artist Center of GMA-7. Her contract will last until February 2015. She intends to finish it, she added.
She's happy now with everything, so she doesn't want to think about the next step in her career.
Sarah is determined to start over in her showbiz career. She went to Geneva to study, but said her timing was not right. There were rumors she gave birth there.
"Kasi ‘pag naiisip ko na marami akong naging kaibigan dito, marami akong nakilala dito na close sa puso ko, parang di na pumapasok sa isip ko yung negative thoughts."