August 23, 2019, 1:46 pm     Trending Topics     claudine barrettoRaymart SantiagoMiss World 2013Chito MirandaNeri NaigMegan Young
pinoystop home

My Super Kap, Bong Revilla Bow Out Of MMFF 2013

Ramon “Bong” Revilla Jr. has admitted that his film “My Super Kap” is not going to make it in time for this year’s Metro Manila Film Festival.

The revelation comes through Metro Manila Development Authority Chairman Francis Tolentino who said that the senator has informed MMDA that the film will not make it to this year’s festival.

According to Tolentino in an interview with ABS-CBN News, “My Super Kap” bowed out of the festival and contest because there was a conflict in schedules of Kapamilya stars Toni Gonzaga and Ai Ai delas Alas who are the leading ladies of Revilla in the film.

Revilla has also reportedly said that the film will not make it to this year’s MMFF which will be this December because of its special effects.

“My Super Kap” will instead be part of next year’s MMFF.

According to ABS-CBN News, the new development is being seen as a blessing by ER Ejercito. The Laguna governor hopes the MMFF committee will pick his film “Boy Golden” to replace “My Super Kap”.

Furthermore, the news organization notes that this is not the first time that a film has bowed out of the MMFF and be replaced by another film. Last year alone, “Thy Womb” by Brillante Mendoza which won several awards entered the MMFF after a film backed out of the race.

Like this post? Please share!

My Super Kap, Bong Revilla Bow Out Of MMFF 2013

More News

Comments
comments powered by Disqus