The Journalist’s Confession
Early this morning, a known journalist, Ira Panganiban made a confession. As a result, he showed the leaked intel report about the plan of removing Duterte from the position.
“Here is the content of the inter report that was given to me by my friends from the intelligence community regarding the communist plans. This is also the basis of President Duterte why he is angry with the leftist. He pointed it in his televised address.” he added.
The content of the Intel Report
Intelligence brief on CTG’s monitored activities in NCR.
1. All anti-duterte force were triggered by MAT to effect their enduring oust duterte plot;
2. These are Sanlakas BMP, TIndig Pilipinas, and Magdalo;
3. These groups are currently conducting oust Duterte resign movement;
4. The group intends to make PRRD’s Subsidy of 5k to 8k insignificant. They are racing against time on provoking people to make unrest and violent actions before this aid landed to the intended recipient. It is noted that due to bureaucratic processes, the money may land at the hands of the recipients 2 to 3 weeks from now, so they have the time.
5. Yesterday was a test action on what would be the reaction of state forces, PRRD, and the general public. They’ve got a positive feedback for a go for their oust PRRD effort for the incident landed in the headlines, SOCMED, and it gained traction;
6. Kadamay will do another picket at trinoma today at 10 to 11 pm (not sure when this will be**) with the theme gutom ay nakakamatay higit sa covid. They will call to free their arrested people, and this time hardcore kadamay members will do the rally;
7. Moreover, they continue developing a campaign on defending the frontliners and resist the militarist approach to COVID19, they are already strong at PGH and all regional officials;
8. These gave them the audacity to launch the following hashtags to gain support from all sectors. The following were the hashtags:
9. They alteady agreed to conduct noise barrage strarting 10AM today (not sure when today is***) from the areas of iloilo, negros panay, bacolod and baguio against all DSWD establishments.
10. The following are the CTG’s three main LOE’s:
a. Massive online (SOCMED campaign).
b. Break in momentum for actual street protest and street action kahit kaunti lang sila at may ECQ. c. Kalampag ng bayan sa barangay due to lockdown (people are encouraged to bang their kaldero and other utensils)
This happened after the teleconference between Jose Maria Sison, Bayan President Carol Araullo and their leader.